Thursday, February 14, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 45

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 45
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I had a great day. I didn't want to get up this morning, but I did. I hate party days, but today was not so bad. It was nice that we could take the kids outside today too.

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep last night. I know that I get a good nights sleep when I am able to dream.

I am blessed that I have a good life, good job, great family, and my faith.

I am blessed that I have closed one season of my life and am moving on to a new season of my life. God is going to use me in this new season for greater things. My last season of life taught me so much. Everything in life is a stepping stone to something better.

I am blessed everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...