Sunday, February 3, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 34

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 34
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep last night. It was so good I was dreaming.

I am blessed that I woke up this morning. I was not ready to get up, but I got up anyway.

I am blessed that Aunt Joem got to go to church with me. I love spending time with her.

I am blessed that I got a relaxed afternoon. Helped Austin with his project that is due tomorrow. He did a great job.

I am blessed that I had a relaxed evening. Soon this day will be over and I will be off to bed.

I am so blessed everyday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...