Friday, February 1, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 32

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 32
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that we did not have to go to school today in this stuff. The kids and I walked to my house to get the mail and the road was slick. We didn't get much, but it was enough to cause trouble.

I am blessed that Austin sat down and worked on his project today. We researched it and wrote the answers on scrap paper. Now he needs to do it on the poster to turn in for Monday.

I am blessed that the kids are playing together without fighting. This does not happen often, but when it does it is a blessing. They often get on my nerves with the fighting, but now they are being good.

I am blessed that the snow was not so bad today. It is just enough for me. I hate snow and winter. I am so ready for Spring.

Blessings come everyday. It is what you chose to do with them that will make you more blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...