Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 37

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 37
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got up this morning after I had to struggle to get out of bed.

I am blessed that I got to make space ships, play animal battle, Zumba dance, and put smiles on faces. It was well worth it.

I am blessed that I got an I <3 you for a student. It showed me that even the toughest kids I can make a difference with. The kids that have the roughest time are the ones that end up blessing me.

I am blessed that I went to Bible Study this evening. We studied The Beatitudes. Those are blessings in the Bible. They show us that God has blessing for us all the time.

I am blessed that I get to spend a little time to myself this evening. I need it now and then. I never know what life is going to be like each day. I take one day at a time. I just pray that life gets better.

I am blessed that the members of the WV House are looking at SB 451 from the eyes of an Educator and putting Education first. They believe as I do that this bill should be broken up into smaller bills. They say it will be killed and I hope so. I just hope that they will find someway to give us our pay raises.

Blessings come everyday to everyone. You just have to make the most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...