Monday, February 11, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 42

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 42
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that we had a 3 hour delay today. It made the day go by so much faster.

I am blessed that I have 3 kids in my life that God has blessed me with. Life sometimes doesn't go the way that we want it, but it is what it is. I hate that things have to go this way, but I will always keep them in my heart.

I am blessed with good friends who look out for Mary and Me when we need them. If we didn't have them I don't know where I would be.

I am blessed for prayer. I have done a lot of praying today. God is in control of how things will go. I give my life over to God and he will see me through.

I am blessed everyday. Life just has a way of surprising you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...