Monday, February 4, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 35

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 35
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep and was able to get up this morning without having to drag myself out of bed.

I am blessed that the weather was nice today. Got to go outside for recess. It is suppose to be just as nice tomorrow. It felt like Spring out today.

I am so blessed that I got to take Austin and Hannah to Family Yoga this evening. They had a great time with Andrea. I <3 Andrea, who is one of my best friends. She has been a big part of my life after Mom passed.

I am blessed that we got to sit down and have a family meal this evening. I made beef sir fry for dinner. I was afraid that the kids would not like it. but they surprised me.

I am blessed that today in the West Virginia Senate 16 members supported education, educators, and students by voting NO to SB 451. They stood behind us and wanted to see education succeed in West Virginia.

Everyday is a blessing if you chose to receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...