Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 44

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 44
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I was given another day on this earth.

I am blessed that I had a great day at work.

I am blessed that even though life has changed for me that I am making the most of it and moving on. When God closes one door he will open another.

I am blessed that things are going to work out. I have faith that this new step in my life is all good. That I am going to make it.

I am blessed that now I have time for me. This has been a long time coming, but it is so worth it.

I am blessed everyday in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...