Sunday, February 17, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 48

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 48
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I had a good nights sleep. I am blessed that I was given another day on earth.

I am blessed that I got to go to church this morning. I taught the Adult Sunday School lesson this morning.

I am blessed that I got to enjoy this beautiful day despite the cold.

I am blessed that I got to have a nice dinner with my Sister this evening.

I am blessed that I got relax today and not have to worry about being on someone else's time.

I am blessed everyday. I am blessed that God sees me through everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...