Friday, February 15, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 46

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 46
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I had a good nights sleep and was able to get up when the alarm went off at 5:30am. Most days I have to talk myself into getting up, but today I felt different.

I am blessed that I had a productive day at work. I am blessed that it was a nice day too.

I am blessed that I got off work early. I was able to get a nap today. It was the first nap that I got in a long time.

I am blessed that this is the first Friday in months that I am not falling asleep at this hour. Most weeks by Friday Evening I was stressed out and ready to sleep.

I am blessed that I have some great friends that have been there for me this week. They have lifted me up, encouraged me, listened to me, and helped me through this rough spot.

I am blessed that God has been by my side. He has gotten me through this week.

Blessings come everyday. We just have to be open to receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...