Monday, March 11, 2019

Blessings A Day 201 Day 70

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 70
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep. I did not want to get up this morning cause I was sleeping so good.

I am blessed that I got any early start to work this morning. It may have been dark when I left for work, but the drive gave me time to talk to God.

I am blessed that no matter how much I stressed about things that God had my back. He will see me through whatever comes my way.

I am blessed that I have great people in my life that support me and I support them.

Life is not perfect. However, God's blessings are perfect everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...