Friday, March 8, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 67

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 67
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that we had a 3 hr delay today. Got some extra sleep. It was nice to just relax and not have to get up and rush around to get ready for work.

I am blessed that I got to come home from work and relax. It has been a crazy week and I needed to just relax.

I am blessed that the snow was not as bad as it could have been.

I am blessed that a prayer concern that I have been praying for has been answered. God's timing is better than our timing.

I am blessed that God gave me another day to live this life.

I am blessed everyday of this wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...