Thursday, March 28, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 87

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 87
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was such a nice day.

I am blessed because of all the smiles, laughs, and hugs today.

I am blessed that God's grace is evident in my life.

I am blessed that I got to visit Aunt Joem today.

I am blessed that I got to practice my song for Easter Sunday in the car on the way home. I love that song and it has such a great message. I can't wait to sing it.

I am blessed that  my life may not be prefect, but it is the life that God wants me to live.

I am blessed that I was given another day on this earth.

I am blessed that this life surprises me daily.

I am blessed greatly each day in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...