Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 85

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 85
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a nice day.

I am blessed that God has given me another day on this earth to live.

I am blessed that I have wonderful family. I am most thankful for my Aunt Joem. After Mom, Uncle Pat, and Aunt Eunice passed we have become close. She is a wonderful person to have in my life.

I am blessed to have a wonderful sister. We have been through so much and come so far.

I am blessed to have great friends. Some of which I have not seen in a very long time. I miss them, but I know with the changes in my life that we will get back to the way things were.

I am blessed that I went through the things that I went through last year. It has made me a stronger person.

I blessed that I have my faith. God has gotten me through so much.

I am blessed that I purchased the book Grace Revolution by Joseph Prince at Ollie's. I have only read the first chapter, but I have gained so much. I realize that if you speak God's grace over you that good things will happen. God's grace can do so much for us. As Rev. Lee McDermott use to say: the grace of God is not given it is earned. We earn it by asking God to come into our lives and living lives that are pleasing to him.

I am blessed that no matter what happens in this life that I know that God will see me through it. I just have to believe in the power of his grace to me.

I am blessed everyday of this life through the power of the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...