Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 71

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 71
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got  good nights sleep last night. I was so worn out.

I am blessed that I had a great day. It was nice to get outside for awhile.

I am blessed that I was invited to play monsters, had many hugs, shared smiles, and shared laughs with kids today.

I am blessed that I got to spend the evening with my sister. I love when this happens.

I am blessed that I am so tired that when I finally go to sleep tonight that I will sleep well.

I am blessed that I get to have Cosmo cuddles before bed time.

I am so blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...