Sunday, March 17, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 76

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 76
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that this morning despite having no heat in the sanctuary at church we were able to have Worship Service. We have really good wall heaters in the fellowship hall that do an excellent job of keeping it warm.

I am blessed that we have wonderful men at church that when something is wrong get right on it and see what needs to be done. I don't know what we are going to do when these men are no longer with us.

I am blessed that we had a great food and great fellowship at the Birthday Pot Luck Lunch Today. My Kale Pecan Cranberry Salad and my Chocolate Shake Cheesecake were hits this morning. I came home with two pieces of the cheesecake left and a little bit of the salad. My Banana Pudding didn't make it home because I have a very wonderful person who will take it home every time.

I am blessed that I got my Sunday Chores done before dark.

I am blessed for Cosmo cuddles. I needed the little heater today since I was feeling very cold.

I am blessed that we had some new additions to our Sunday School Class this morning.

I am blessed everyday of this life in so many ways. God is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...