Saturday, March 2, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 61

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 61
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got out of the house today to do some shopping. I thought that Wal-Mart would have been a mad house with the coming storm, but it was not so bad.

I am blessed that church was canceled early with the impending storm. We don't know what God has in store for us weather wise, but whatever it is I will take it. I am going to miss going to church, but I will watch some preachers online.

I am blessed that I got to spend another evening with my sister. It is great to relax and spend time together.

I am blessed everyday of my life in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...