Friday, March 15, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 74

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 74
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was such a nice day. It was 75 when I got in the car to come home from work.

I am blessed that I came home and got to relax with some quiet time. It is nice to come home and relax these days.

I am blessed that I got to have Cosmo cuddles this evening. He is the best kitty every.

I am blessed that I get to spend the evening with my sister and Cosmo. It has been a long time since we got to spend time together just her and me.

I am blessed that life is going well right now. Things are looking up.

I am blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...