Saturday, March 16, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 75

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 75
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a nice day despite the cold and the wind.

I am blessed that I was able to go shopping for things that I needed today. Walmart Moorefield was crowded, but not as bad as some times that I have been in there.

I am blessed that I got some good deals on things. Shop-N-Save always has good deals on meat.

I am blessed that I went to visit my Aunt Joem and took her some potato soup. It was good to check in on her. I am going to have to start doing that each week since the weather is better.

I am blessed that I got all the food that I wanted to make for the lunch at church tomorrow fixed. I made 2.5 gals of sweet decaf tea, a Kale Pecan Cranberry Salad, Banana Pudding, and a Chocolate Shake Cheesecake. I can't wait to try it all.

I am blessed that I am having a relaxing evening. The weekends go by so fast and it is great to just be able to relax. This week to come is so packed full of stuff that my head is going to spin.

I am blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...