Sunday, March 3, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 62

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 62
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I didn't go out today on the road. I am sad though that we did not have church, but I am sure that it would not have been good to have the Pastor travel over North Mountain.

I am blessed that school was canceled tonight. It gives parents time to make arrangements for babysitting tomorrow. Plus it keeps buses and other vehicles off the roads so that when the snow finally stops that the State Road Plow Crews can clear the roads.

I am blessed that I though church was canceled today I could watch church services online. I was so inspired by the message. I will have to take advantage of watching Believer's Victory Center on Facebook again.

I am blessed that someone I have been praying for is doing so much better. God is good. It is showing that God's hand is at work and that prayer is powerful.

I am blessed everyday. You just have to choose to accept them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...