Monday, March 25, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 84

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 84
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a nice day.

I am blessed that I got up early this morning so that I could go into work early.

I am blessed that I am thinking positive thoughts over myself.

I am blessed that I get to have Cosmo cuddles.

I am blessed that I get to spend time with my sister.

I am blessed that I have kids that make me smile, laugh, and give the best hugs.

I am blessed that we got some rain today. I am not blessed that we get mud after. I hate mud.

I am blessed that I got to have some quiet time this morning. I enjoy the quiet of getting up and getting ready for work. I also enjoy the quiet of the car  ride to work and being at work early.

I am blessed that I am going to be singing for Easter at church. I am going to sing Dennis Quaid's song On My Way To Heaven. I am excited and nervous at the same time.

I am blessed in so many ways everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...