Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 65

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 65
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that despite the cold I got up and went to work this morning. I am so thankful that my car started in this cold weather.

I am blessed that I got hugs, smiles, and laughs today. I even had a few moments of kids wanting to stay with me because we had an awesome day.

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep last night. I slept so good I did not want to get out of bed.

I am blessed that we got to have dinner with good friends. It was nice to have friends over for a change without kids around.

I am blessed that I have found so many things that I am so glad have changed in my life recently.

I am so blessed by so many thing everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...