Friday, February 16, 2018

Faith Hope and Trust

Recently in the past few weeks there have been some things that have been going on at work that have really gotten to me. Things that I would not have ever let bother me, but when changes happen that end up being more of a drain than what was intended then you end up getting upset over it. These changes have sent my blood pressure up and caused me to be sick. Talking to those in charge only make things worse for me.

Yesterday was the worst day since these changes took place. I ended up not feeling well at all. I was so drained and ready to sleep. In fact, when I got home after work I was asleep as soon as I sat down. It was not good. Today was just as bad. I hurt all over and had a hard time walking. It was like this job was ageing me before my time.

I took a few minutes to sit today. As I was sitting I remembered what my Aunt Joem always says...Faith, Hope, and Trust.   I have put this into a little saying that has helped me get through some tuff times like this.

I have faith in your plan for my life and the storm that I am going through.
I have hope that you will see me through this storm in my life.
I trust in your plan to deal with this storm in my life.

Remembering this reminded me that God is always with me. Even when I am worn and drained God is with me. He will see me through this storm in my life. It is like Natalie Grant's song says he will find me in the hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...