Sunday, February 25, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 56

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 56
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for support. I am grateful that while school has been closed for what I call a peaceful demonstration that we have gotten lots of community support. Thank You!

We need your support to help make our voices heard. Email your legislators and tell them that you support us. Let your voice be heard with our voices. We need to make a change. We can't do this alone.

We also need to get correct information out there as to why we are doing this. It is more than our pay checks. It is about our health insurance PEIA and so much more.

Get the facts and help us with our cause. Write emails to the legislators in Charleston. All support is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...