Thursday, February 1, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 32

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 32
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today for a child in my class. This child puts not only a smile on my face each day, but a smile on my heart. This child gives love so unconditionally. This child and I have come a long way together. We have been a big part of each others lives in the time that they have been in my class. When this child is absent I am sad. This child can turn a bad day into a better day by just giving me a hug or smiling at me.

As I held this child's hand in the hallway yesterday I was thinking about how they will do next year without me. This child I am sure will do fine. I have spent many times praying for this child who had a ruff start and has made vast improvements.

God knew that this child and I needed each other. Over the years I have grown close to some of the children that I have worked with. This child is no exception. I know that when the last day of school comes I will be in tears because I will miss this child so much.

This one child has showed me patience, determination, pride, joy, love, and more. This one child has showed me that anything is possible. This one child has showed me that no matter how bad things get there are always people in this life that will love you unconditionally.

I am so grateful for this child and all that they have brought into my life. My heart is so full everyday because of this child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...