Sunday, February 4, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 35

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 35
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for honesty. I appreciate when people tell me the truth about things and don't lie to me. Sometimes honest people tell me things that I don't know are going on. I guess that I am so immune to things that I never see or realize what is going on. It sometimes takes honest people to open my eyes to see what is really going on in life. That is just God's way of using others for his good.

It goes for relationships too. When I am in a relationship with a guy I expect honesty and not secrets. I expect him to tell me things that I need to know and not keep things from me only for me to find out later. Being honest in a relationship is key to making it work. If you can't be honest and up front with your partner then you need not have one.

Children need to be honest. As a kid my parents, grandparent, aunts and uncles taught me to be honest. You tell the truth. That way you are in less trouble. When kids are not honest sometimes it is like they cry wolf. They just want to get others in trouble to avoid trouble themselves. Children need to be taught honesty at an early age.

Honesty is also good when it comes to God. When you go to him in prayer you need to honestly pour out your heart to him. Tell him everything that is on your mind and heart. Don't hold anything back. God already knows what it is, but he is looking for you to be honest with him in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...