Sunday, February 11, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 42

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 42
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today for the rest. Yesterday there were times that if I sat down even 5 seconds then I was asleep. I think that the weight of all the things going on this week had finally caught up with me. I just needed to take time to rest. I just needed that rest that comes from God.

In his word it says that if we come to him that he will give us rest. So often when I talk to God at night I tell him to please give me that rest that spoken of in his word. Those are the nights when I sleep the best cause I know that God has me and whatever is going on.

I know that I am resting good when I dream at night. Sometimes I have good dreams and other nights I have crazy dreams. Often times God speaks to me in my dreams. He reveals to me answers to things that I have talked to him about and other times he reveals things to me that are going to happen to me as well as how he will handle it for me.

We all need to take time out of our busy lives to get some much needed rest.

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. ~Psalm 62:1-2
The Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will give rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light. ~Matthew 11:28-30
So there is a special rest still waiting for the people of God. For all who have entered into God’s rest have rested from their labors, just as God did after creating the world. So let us do our best to enter that rest. ~Hebrews 4:9-11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...