Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 59

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 59
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for my friend Tim Cool. I have known Tim a long time. What I am most grateful for that after Mom passed he was there for my sister and me. He has a heart of gold and a love for helping others. I know he can be found every Summer helping on with the Valley Baptist VBS. He loves to help with the children.

Recently Tim got very sick and ended up in the hospital in Roanoke, VA. Everyday it sound like things are getting worse and worse. I hold out hope that he is going to get better. I pray everyday for his complete healing.

In Psalms 103:2-5 it says:

My soul, praise the Lord,
and do not forget his benefits.
He forgives all your sins;
He heals all your diseases.
He redeems your life from the Pit;
He crowns you with faithful love and compassion.
He satisfies you with goodness;
your youth is renewed like the eagle.

That passage gives me hope that Tim is going to be healed. He will get better. God is the Great Physician and he is not done with Tim yet. Tim has a purpose in this world. Heck, we all do.

I ask you to pray for Tim at this time. Please pray for complete healing of him. Please pray for his family too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...