Monday, February 5, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 36

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 36
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for 2 hour delays. They give me more time to get some much needed rest. They give me 2 less hours at work under stress. They make the day go by so much faster. 2 hour delays for me are great.

It gave me time today to lay in bed and talk to God about so many things that are going on in my life. To talk to God about so many people who are so very important in my life.

We all just need a 2 hour delay in our lives every now and then. It would give us more time to spend with God. More time to do less worrying, less stressing, and relax. It would give us time to be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...