Saturday, February 3, 2018

Too Tired



Have you ever felt just plain too tired to do anything? That is me most days latterly. I have to force myself to get up to go to work. I am tired when my feet hit the floor. By lunch time I am more worn out than ever. I have to try to keep myself from falling asleep. Then when I leave work it is like I want to sleep. I get in the house and as soon as I sit down I am out like a light. Sleeping at night is a toss and turn event.

Stress in the primary factor as to why people are so tired like this. If you are under a lot of stress you need to find ways to reduce it. Trying not to be around people that make you stressed out is one thing. If you can't avoid them then making the most of the situation that you are in is another good thing.

I have found that yoga and meditation helps me a lot. I also found that prayer is another helper. Talking to people is another way to reduce stress.

I have been always told not to let things get to me. However, that is not something that I can do. I let things get to me and that causes problems. If you are tired a lot you may be getting sick. However, if you are in a high stress job like me stress may be the main cause.

Lately when I am too tired I have been talking to God. He has helped to get me through it. I am so thankful. He has gotten me past all the stress and stupid things that I have let get me this week. I am so thankful that I can talk to him anytime and anywhere.

So if you are too tired find something that works for you that will give you energy. We should never been too tired for life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...