Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 45

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 45
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for love. I am grateful for my ex who showed me what true love was. I fell in love for the first time and I fell hard. I fell so hard that when things ended it was hard to let go. I came to realize that I had never really been in love before. 

Love is something that can heal. It will heal a broken heart. It will heal a hurt. Love concurs all. Love can beat anything. Love is the greatest gift that you can give someone.  Love is the first gift that we get when we are born. 

Love is the greatest thing that God gave us. He loved us so much that he sent his Son, Jesus to die for our sins on the cross. It was the ultimate sacrifice of love for man. 

Love is powerful. Love is strong. Love can do so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...