Friday, February 16, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 47

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 47
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for bus drivers. My Aunt Sandra drove a bus for 35 years+. I don't know how she and others do/did it everyday. It takes nerves of steel I guess to deal with all the things that you must do. It takes lots of focus to not take your eyes off the road to deal with issues while driving.

I can tell you that I know some bus drivers that I put through hell as a kid. I broke them in good. One admitted the other day that because of me he knew all the bad things kids should not do. I really prepared him for full time bus driving.

Bus drivers are the first people to see the children in the mornings and the last in the evenings. Most often bus drivers know more about the kids than anyone else at school.

Hail to the bus drivers. You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...