Saturday, February 3, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 34

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 34
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for calm. Times when I feel overwhelmed and upset I can just call on the name of the Lord and he will being calm. Days when I feel like the weight of the world is crashing down on me I can just call on God and I feel calm.

Recently some things have really gotten to me. Almost to the point of making me sick. However, instead of getting sick I called on God to see me through it. What was going on was not something that I needed to stress over. I made it more than what it was. Once I had calm I could see that it was no big deal.

I am thankful for moments of calm in my life where I can just relax and forget about the stress I am under. Moments of calm were I can just breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...