Thursday, February 15, 2018

Drained

This year (2017-2018) by far has been the worst one so far. Things get worse daily. I can't do anything right. It seems that there are some that never are happy. They find something everyday to complain about. Since the new year started things have gotten worse each day. I hold out hope that things will get better, but wait so long for things to get better.

I pray everyday with the hopes that I will see results. I get frustrated when things get out of control. I feel like God is not hearing my prayers. That I will not be seeing results. It is just the devil knocking at my door.

I realize that if I give in to what the devil wants me to do that I will be giving in to what I know is wrong. The devil will use those in your life to get to you. I see it everyday. I just have to let the love of God shine through me so that the devil will run away scared.

I need to start letting God have control of my day and I will feel less drained. The last two days I have come home so wore out. If God is in control I will be happier. Life is about what you make of it. You need to make lemonade with the lemons that you are given. Then life will be better for you.

When I feel drained it is letting the devil win. That is not what I want. I want to be full of energy. I want to be able to have a life. I want to live again. I want to have a life that is lived for God.

So I am not going to let the devil win. I am going to let God be in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...