Thursday, January 31, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 31

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 31
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I went to work today so that we don't have to make the day up later. It was cold, but it was so worth it. So ready for Spring.

I am blessed that Hannah and Austin sat down and worked on their homework so it was done for school tomorrow. Got to help Austin finish his project.

I am blessed that I am feeling better today. Migraines are awful and I don't wish them on anyone.

I am blessed that I have a warm place to be on cold days like this. Not everyone is so lucky like me.

Everyday is a blessing. You just have to see the blessings and make use of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...