Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Some Days

I have a daily routine that I have been doing since the year started at work. This is the same routine that I started doing last year. Suddenly things have changed. I don't mind the change at all. It is just that well if it is going to change I should be told. People don't need to go behind my back and do things without telling me.

I am on pins and needles as it is at work. I never do anything right. I get yelled at for being gone from the room too long, but what is failed to be realized is all that I have to do in order to do what this person wants done. It is not easy.

Some people never think that having to have things their way makes it hard on others. That is not to mention that if there are certain rules and regulations in place that must be followed these self centered people can not side step them.

So for the last few days when things have changes without notice I keep doing as I always do. When things make me upset I just walk away and let God be in control. However, today I got a little upset. Before I did I spoke to God. I mean seriously! If I am going to have to teach something and they look at me like I am an idiot it is easier for me to just say let me do it then to have them stand around looking dumb founded.

That was the deal today. When I got told to show them and I explained I showed 5 times how to do it and they still did not get it I got no assistance. So I took over and did it myself and had them follow me around to see how to do it right.

I am finding that this late in the year is not a time to be teaching things that should have been taught from day one. It makes my blood boil. I have been in the education system too long to deal with stupid stuff.

So again what do I do. I walk away and let God take control. I figure that sooner or later it will blow up in the faces of those that think that this is a great idea. Then they will learn that not everything that they think is a good idea is a good idea.

Some days I just shake my head and tell God that he has this stupid stuff. It is better to put it in his hands then to stress over it. My Dad always taught me that if you want something done right you do it yourself or it will not get done. This is the case here.

I will continue to do it myself the right way with God by my side. He will see me though the tuff stuff so that I don't make myself sick. Then when everything goes to hell in a handbasket I will come out smelling like a rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...