Saturday, November 10, 2018

Day 10 of #Thanks





Day 10 of #Thanks

I am thankful for Cosmo. My sister rescued him in 2011 and since them he has been a big part of our lives. I can't imagine life without him.

He comes over every morning to check on me and make sure that I am up for work. He knows that I give him a special breakfast 3 times a week and gets mad when I don't.

For the longest time he would not have anything to do with me. Then when Mom passed away we became close. Recently when I am home he is right there with me. It is like he knows I need a little love.

When I am sick he is a great nurse. He will sleep in bed with me. He makes sure that I am ok.

He loves Jairus and sometimes when Jairus is sleeping or napping Cosmo will go lay with him. Cosmo loves Jairus.

<3 you Cosmo and am so thankful you are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...