Friday, November 9, 2018

Day 57 of 180 Days of #choosekind

Day 57 of 180 Days of #choosekind:

Austin wanted to sing the Marine's hymn on the way home from school today because it is the one service song that he remembered from the program at school today. So I looked up the words and helped him learn it. I told him that he needs to work hard on it for Monday so that he can sing it for Uncle Woodie.

I chose kind today by thinking of all those men and women in my community who served our country. I am thankful for their service to our country in times of war and times of peace.

How did you #choosekind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...