Saturday, November 17, 2018

Day 17 of #Thanks

Day 17 of #Thanks
I am thankful for silence.
Recently the kids have taken to playing cards (war, crazy 8, and slap jacks). When they play they are competitive and they cheat. They hate when I play with them cause I make them play right and fair.
Then they go to fighting over the tv. They can't stand it when one of them has more turns than the other. Austin is bad for being a flipper. He can't watch one thing for very long cause he gets bored. So he will flip the show. They hate it when I take over the tv. I put the tv on something that they will actually sit and watch. The fight is over.
I am thankful for when it is silent in the house because I can't take hours of them fighting over the cards and the tv. Silence is golden and I wish these two would do more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...