Thursday, November 22, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 326

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 326
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today that God has blessed me with another day on this Earth. My dad use to say that we needed to be thankful for each day the good Lord gives us because tomorrow we could wake up dead. It reminds me of the song Live Like You Are Dying.

Everyday is a gift from God. What we decide to do with it is up to us. We need to make the most of it cause we never know when God will punch our time card and tell us it is time to come home.

Take time today to spend it with family and those you love. Make sure that they know everyday how much you love and care for them.

Tomorrow is never certain. I don't know about tomorrow, but I know who holds tomorrows in his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...