Sunday, November 11, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 315

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 315
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for what I have in this life...……...

1, My family who I will never take for granted because we never know how long we have.
2. My job because it is something that I love and though I am stressed out often I know that God will see me through.
3. My faith because when the going is tuff I can turn to God and he will see me through.
4. A place to live because there are people in this life that have no place to call home.
5. Food to eat because there are people in this life that have nothing to eat.

In this life we take what we have for granted. We think that we will always have it, but then in the blink of an eye it is gone. Everyday and everything in it is a gift from God that we need to cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...