Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Day 21 of #Thanks

Day 21 of #Thanks

I am thankful for the impact the Margaret Ann made on my life. This picture is my favorite.

I loved doing the open house at Woodlawn with her. To hear her tell stories of my Grandma Webster and of her Grandma Wood, the Wood Cousins, and even of Dad and his siblings helped me to know family I had never me and see a side of those that I knew that I had never seen.

She was loving, kind, and caring. She was one of my first Sunday School Teachers. She, Joan, and Edna were the greatest teachers. I grew up to know her as Aunt Margie because of her nephew Chris.

Never did I think when I saw her last that that would be the last time I would see her. My heart breaks for Eric and Chris. I have been where Eric is. Loosing your mother is tuff. For Chris I know it is hard cause she was like a mother to him.

I am thankful to know that she is in a better place. She is surrounded by family and so much love. God's word tells us that when we go to Heaven we will have a new body and a new life. There will be no more pain or suffering. I am sure that is true.

We will meet again one day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...