Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 325

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 325
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for memories. I was thinking yesterday of the older members of my church that have passed on. Those who made an impact in my life. A lot of them were family to me. I think of when I was a kid how we had so many young people and a lot of us were cousins. Time has passed and we have all moved on. There are no young people (except me) in church anymore.

Memories help you remember those that you love that are gone. They help you to remember good times. Memories help you to heal.

I know often I tell Hannah and Austin about how things were when I was a kid. Those were the good old days as my Grandpa use to say.

Memories are great. We need to cherish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...