Friday, November 16, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 320

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 320
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful
Happy 70th Birthday Mom. I learned so much from you that I am grateful for. You taught me that every child needs love. You taught me that every child should have the opportunity to do what they want. You taught me that God is key and prayer is the greatest weapon that we have in this life.
You showed love to the students that you taught. You made sure that everyone got to do what they wanted to by donating to things without letting the kids know. Many kids were able to do things with your anonymous gifts of love.
I am sure that you are having a huge birthday party today. I miss you and I know that I will one day see you again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...