Monday, November 26, 2018

Day 26 of #Thanks

Day 26 of #Thanks



I am thankful for my friend Cassity​. She has been through so much and made the most out of what God has given her. She has shown me that no bad how thing get that God will always carry you through. She has also shown me that every day is a day to change someone's life. That you never know whos life you are going to touch. Listening to this song it reminds me of her. I know that there are days that she does not feel worthy, but she is. She lives her life for the Lord and that is amazing. She has been a blessing to me and I am thankful for her friendship.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...