Friday, November 23, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 327

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 327
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for the ability to read. I don't do it as often as I should. I am grateful that I am able to read God's word and know what it has in store for me.

Reading books can take you places. I love to read Karen Kingsbury books. I also like to read the book War Room. When I was a kid I liked reading the Little House on the Prairie books.

Reading is not just for fun. Reading is for information. Reading the paper lets me know what is going on in the world around me and in my community.

I know that there are people that don't like to read because they struggle with it. They need help to learn to read better. Hannah just today was reading me a book that we read together. She was getting better at it.

Reading is a good thing. I need to do more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...