Friday, November 16, 2018

Day 16 of #Thanks








Day 16 of #Thanks

I am thankful for my Mom. Today she would have been 70. She was a wonderful lady that touched so many lives in the time that God gave her on this earth.

If I am half the woman that Mom was then I am sure that Mom will be proud of me. I am thankful for all that she taught me. She did so much for others.

Mom showed me that with God anything is possible and that the greatest weapon that we have in this life is Prayer. Mom said that you can talk to Jesus any time and any place. She said Jesus is always with us and will help us through any thing.

I miss her, but I remember what she told me when Grandpa passed. She will always be in my heart and will always be watching over me. I will see her again one day.

<3 you Mom...Happy Birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...