Friday, November 23, 2018

Day 23 of #Thanks

Day 23 of #Thanks

I am thankful for love. I am thankful for the love of children who don't understand what hate really is. That they love unconditionally.

I am thankful for the love of God. That God loves me no matter what happens in this life. That he loves unconditionally. That he is always there for me.

I am thankful for love, loss, and and broken hearts. I am thankful that I learned what true love is. I am am thankful that I learned what the loss of that true love is. I am thankful that I learned what a broken heart is. I learned that as much as you love someone you can't make them love you. That often times you might love someone who says they love you, but reality is that they lie to you and have someone else behind your back. I learned that you can still love someone no matter how much they broke your heart. You just have to let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...