Sunday, November 18, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 322





Attitude of Gratitude - Day 322
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for meditation. Meditation has been a big help to me. Getting up early and just closing my eyes to free my mind of the stress and worry of life is great. I can do meditation at any time of the day. I just close my eyes and think about a happy place.

Often I find that by meditating that I am less stressed and the problems of this life are not as big as they seem. Meditation is great to help with all sorts of things. I use it to help with my migraines, sleep issues, stress, and more.

For me meditation opens up the beauty of this life. It helps me to see what is really important and often that whatever has gotten to me is something that I should not worry about. Meditation helps bring inner peace and calmness. Mediation helps to re-aline your body so that you feel better.

I am thankful that my friend Andrea showed me this. It has been a big help to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...