Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Day 27 of #Thanks

Day 27 of #Thanks

I am thankful for my extended family. I have learned so much from them ever the years. I am thankful that my Grandma Webster visited with relatives and took me along. I am thankful for visits from out of town relatives in the Summer to Grandma and Grandpa Rittenour's or Aunt Virginia's houses.

I am thankful for distant cousins that have become some of the greatest friends that I could ever have. Through Facebook I have been able to keep in touch with them. I am thankful for the memories we have shared over the years.

I am thankful for my older cousins who have shared with me memories of Mom, Dad, and my Grandparents. We have laughed, cried, and shared memories of those we love and have lost.

Family is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...