Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 1

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 1
#Blessings2019

Mark Lowry I challenge you to post everyday what your blessings for the day are. I believe that we often take God's blessings for us for granted. We need to share them more.

My goal in 2019 is to post everyday what has blessed me for the day so that I may inspire others and maybe bless someone along the way.

Today is not over, but I have been truly blessed so far. I had a nice lunch with Jairus, Austin, and Hannah. Then we went to see Aunt Joem and take her soup. The kids love her cat blackberry.

I am blessed that God has given me another day on this earth and a new year in which to make changes in my life. I am blessed that the kid are playing together nicely this afternoon.

I am blessed to be starting a new year and excited to see what this year has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...